Sunday, June 26, 2011

The internet yet claims another innocent soul,"Wsup Wit Dat?

I am feeling a little sad today because I just got some not so good news from one of my good friends. I remember when I first started talking to this girl she didn't know much about the internet. I met her on moccospace, She sent me a message and we just started talking on the phone from there. I remember even though I haven't seen a pic of her from the beginning, but I was so intrigued by her because I could sense the innocence in her. You know she wasn't infected by the internet just yet.
Okay strait up talk: If you are a good looking female and are active on social networks you are going to get a lot of messages from all sort of guys. At first you are amazed by the messages and then you are disgusted by some of the immaturity of others. And there's the guys who will try to buy your attention by sending you gifts, money, and what not. It's all good because most keep it real and are not for sell and can't be bought. But when you start playing and accepting these gifts you are selling your soul because the innocence is slowly being strip away. Between the nasty immature messages and of all the players that are trying to play you and the guys who think they can get what they want by buying you.
Well you can't help but to think every guy is the same. So now the mentality has turn. Welcome, you are now a bonifeid player, you are no longer that much caring or trusting towards your fellow men. Because in your head every guy has an agenda, So why not play their game and get what you want. here is an example: I sent a request to this gorgeous woman on mocospace and she accepted me within minutes and sends me a message. I then responded,"Thanx for the acceptance,you are very beautiful if you don't mind me saying. Hey could you possibly be the total package, brains and beauty."Well to make a long story short, These woman visited my profile and seen lots of comments from my friend. So she telling me why I lied to her and this and that, That I should go and be with that girl who left me the comments. I was like 'WTF' are you talking about, all I did was send you a friend request and you grilling me as if I was with you and cheating on you. I guess they are use to every guy just kissing their ass. I should've been more like,'Dam baby you fine, I just want to grab you and plant a whole field of you because you are just that fine.Wsup babe, you are so fine I will give you what ever you want, you know stuff like that. My point to that is; that's what I mean about being infected. Here is a little some thing to think about. bi-sexual woman if you like another woman and she is strictly dickly and you want to convert her and to hate men, well put her on the internet. Help her create a real sexy page with sexy pics and then just sit back and let the men do the damage. I guarantee you she will be hating men and switching to the other side within a couple of months, lol. Okay a little 411: not all men are the same, just like not all woman are the same. But when you get infected by the internet, Well you can no longer be a good friend because it isn't about us anymore it's more about you now! And that's when the friendship ends, when
The internet yet claims another innocent soul,"Wsup Wit Dat?"

No comments:

Post a Comment