Wednesday, June 1, 2011

In Your World There Is No Truth. "Wsup Wit Dat?"

It's funny how some times you try to give people the benefit of doubt, but there mind is so twisted that they live in there own little world. My room mate is a bonifeid liar, This girl will stick to her lie till death. I mean you can have several people say," yeah that is what she said." and they can have the proof in front of her but that doesn't matter, her lie is the truth no matter what. I'm sorry one thing I don't understand, You show the girl love and try to help her, but that is not enough. I will say she is not an attractive girl but she does grow on you. I mean she's been trying to get with me and if you got your foot in the door, why you even going to try to talk and flirt with other guys. but what I want to understand is I am focus in every way what so ever and I am a tarot reader and I am good at listening, dissecting and observing other people. How are you going to try to lie to a poet. Especially when I know the game and was the game. My model was"Play the Player, Pimp The Pimp!" It's funny when you question some thing and they jumping from wall to wall and screaming there lungs out non stop. It's like if I act crazy and be loud enough maybe they will give up just for the sake of the argument. I'm sorry to say but if you want to change, you have to stop your old ways, because as long as them old ways are still with you. Well you are lying to your self and are going to lose the battle. I can only help you to an extent, I am no baby sitter and be warn, you are going to lose me. You are your own worst enemy. Oh what a tangle web we weave when you first begin to deceive. At the end you will tangle yourself in your own web of lies. But that won't even matter because in your world there is no truth. "Wsup Wit Dat?"

No comments:

Post a Comment