Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My lawyer is better than yours,"Wsup Wit Dat?

This goes out to all the shady lawyers out there
who don't give a dam about the truth and sell
their soul for a win. It ain't about the truth
anymore, It's about beating your opponent and the
system whether he/she is guilty or not guilty of
a crime. Has the system turn into a game show?
Well because it seems just for another way for this
lawyers to gain fame. Some times when these lawyers
run into a case that they know it's going to be
televised they work it pro-Bono and will do or say
any thing just to win it. Lets see who can distort
the truth and tell the best lies to win. Johnny Cochran
may he rest in peace;is labeled one of the best lawyers
out there for winning the O.J case. I think he is a person who doesn't
care if you're guilty, he just cares about winning. I
think he should've been charge with perjury and manipulating
the system. For example: So if I get into an incident where
some one got killed, but I was just at the wrong place at
the wrong time and had no kind of fault what so ever. And
then being forced to hire an attorney, but then the other
person hires a better more expensive with years of experience
Harvard law school graduate attorney compared to mine,
I am so screwed even though I am innocent. That is what
this has come down to, 'My lawyer is better than yours,
"Wsup Wit Dat?'

No comments:

Post a Comment