Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Am Not A Piece Of Meat"Wsup Wit dat?"‏

Hey check this out.  The other day I was just getting out of work, you know the usual. So I'm walking home just listening to some jams minding my own business. When this car on the opposite lane stops and this guy says," excuse me, hey you excuse me." I stop and thought he might want some directions. So I say,"Wsup?" He then winks and blows me a kiss saying,"hmm hmm baby you fine as hell, wsup let me get your number." I was like, man keep moving. So I kept on walking, yo I notice this Kat followed me for a block. I look over at him and dude was making these faces, you know the faces. The dam You fine as hell face. So I'm like, Yo man WTF,  get the fuck out of here before I kick your fucking ass. He sped up and turn left on the corner. So now I'm thinking cool this bitch is gone. I'm walking, thinking, Dam that dude made me feel uncomfortable the way he was looking at me. I mean if it was a female, that's cool and flattering, But this was a guy, No Way Jose! It felt so creepy. So I am walking and nearing the intersection and when I came to the crossroads guess who is there waiting for me at the intersection. Dam, that's right it was Mr. Stalker. He just kept staring at me with that face. So I cursed him out and shot him the bird and kept on walking. I tell you what after that he circled the block two more times and then was gone. That was not cool, I really actually felt violated and felt like a piece of meat. Now "Wsup Wit Dat?"

No comments:

Post a Comment